Automatic Hydraulic Cutting Press for Automotive Industry
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XCLP3
- Type for Cutting Machine: Hydraulic Cutting Machine
- Specification: 40T-200T
- HS Code: 84532000
- Automation: Automatic
- Trademark: GRT
- Origin: Yancheng, China
Customer Question & Answer (0)
The machine is applicable for whole-broken or semi-broken operation of various nonmetal slices materials by die cutter. For example: Such industries as plastics packing, pearl cotton packaging, rubber and printing etc.
1. PLC controlled, with simple, prompt and accurate operation.
2. The main machine adopts double oil cylinder, double-crank connecting rod balancing, four-column precise guiding mechanism, which an guarantee that the cutting depth at every cutting position is same.
3. The pressing board carries out slow cutting when it presses downward to contact the die cutter, which can make that there is no size error between the uppermost layer and lowermost layer of cut materials.
4. The central oil supply automatic lubricating system guarantees the service life and precision of machine.
5. Double-side automatic feeding system (by frequency conversion) can be allocated to enhance the production efficiency of machine twice or thrice.
6. Cutting board micro-movement device can be allocated to evenly consume the cutting board and save cost.
7. Die cutter pneumatic clamp device can be allocated to make the replacement of die cutter convenient and prompt.
1. Cutting board micro-movement device;
2. Die cutter pneumatic clamp device.
|Maximum cutting force||40Tons||50Tons||60Tons||80Tons||100Tons||150Tons||200Tons|
|Distance betwwn upper pressing board and worktable(mm)||50-200||50-200||50-200||50-200||50-200||50-200||50-200|
|Main motor power||3KW||4KW||5.5KW||7.5KW||7.5KW||11KW||11KW|
|Electric Supply Voltage||3x440/415/400/380/220/200V, 50/60 Hz|
|Machine weight (approximate)||3000Kg||4000Kg||5500Kg||6500Kg||8000Kg||10000Kg||12000Kg|